- Size: 3.0'' W x 22'' L x 1.5'' H
- Accommodates 2 scopes
- PST Part Numbers: Complete Tray Includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars mentioned below
- 6520A: Tray with 3 silicone bars
- 6520S: 2 Pieces of Silicone Bar 2 Open Slots (Open 15mm and Closed 8mm)
- 6502S: Silicone Bar 2 Open End Slots (Round 9mm Silicone Bar)
- PST Micro Surgical Sterilization Tray / Container includes base, lid and 2 silicone bars.
Key features that make PST trays better option for sterilizing micro surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout and options to fit your centers needs. Either finger-tip mats or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases, trays and lids, makes it easy to install the mat or insert required to protect your delicate instruments properly.
- PST trays are Stackable. Integral feet in bases and corner ridges on lids allow for easy and organized handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep mats from sticking to the bases during sterilization process.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization (autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- PST trays are available in single and double level trays to handle different numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level insert and mat.
- Durable advanced designed tray Molded from General Electric's ULTEM® resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength, structural integrity and extended life cycle.
Questions? Call us at 818 9456633 or email us at email@example.com
Note: All products sold on Accuspire.com should be used by qualified clinician and and should be purchased by or on order of a qualified clinician.