- All prism lenses are chemically hardened glass (plano base curve).
- The frame has an indicator on each side to show prismatic power and position.
- The markings indicate the combined powers unless yoked or base up/down.
- Example A 4^in/4^out = Top 2^in/2^in Bottom 2^out/2^out
- Example B 8^in/12^out = Top 4^in/4^in Bottom 6^out/6^out
- Two pairs of prism lenses: one pair base “in” and one pair base ‘out’. Diopter and base orientation (black labels).
- Made in the USA
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase then we will even pay for return shipping. Please request any refunds within 30 days of purchase.
Note: All products sold on Accuspire.com should be used by qualified clinician and should be purchased by or on order of a qualified clinician.